User Reviews at SupplierCompete.com
Avoid Bad Suppliers, Service Providers and Products
Finding the right supplier or choosing the right product is increasingly becoming an incredible challenge due to the huge array of options that are presented to businesses and consumers. Making a bad purchase decision can result in some dire consequences for a business, while buyer's remorse for consumers can result in extreme frustration, wasted time and wasted money. Recommendations from trusted friends or business colleagues are a good starting point in identifying a company to hire or a product/service to buy. Making a purchase decision based solely on a recommendation is a dangerous path to take though, as everyone has different ideas and expectations of a particular product or service, and quite often, the needs are different.
Read User Reviews
Reading reviews from users of the product or service that you are considering is a critical stage in the purchase cycle. At SupplierCompete.com we cover multiple different home and business service categories from Email Marketing to Home Phone Service to Identity Theft and we offer free customer reviews of products/services offered by all companies in these categories.
To check out customer reviews:
- Select a category of interest from our List of Categories.
- Select the "Reviews" option from the navigation menu on the page you land on. e.g. Business VoIP Reviews.
- Start reading the available user submitted reviews for each company service/product.
Submit You Own Review
If you are like most people and find that reading customer submitted reviews really helps you in deciding what decision to make, we ask that you return the kindness of others and submit a review yourself.
To submit a review, complete our Submit a Review form.
Why bother writing a review?
- Help others avoid a company that you have had a bad experience with.
- Reward a company that you love and help it grow its business by writing a great review.
- Having trouble getting good support from a company? Write a review of you experience and quite often the company will expedite resolving your issues.
We respect your privacy and keep your identity private as per our privacy statement.
After the Review - What to do next
Yes, there are some next steps for you to consider:
- If you wrote a negative review then get rid of that supplier/provider or try to return or sell that product you are not happy with. Read other peoples reviews and identity a better option.
- If you wrote a positive review then check out our other categories and see if you are interested in any other products or services.
- Keep helping others by writing as many reviews as you want and know that your opinion matters. We only ask that you have of course actually used the product or service of a particular company.
- Get some comparison pricing information. This site is called SupplierCompete.com for a reason as we push companies to compete for your business by offering you the best possible pricing, features and service.